1400 NW 201st St. Seattle, WA 98177
• Todd Nordling is a creative Designer with skills in UX/UI design, graphic and environmental design, conceptual design, show & exhibit design, facade design, experience design and 3D computer modeling of international entertainment projects.
• Software Knowledge:
Rhino 3-D, Z-Brush and Sketch up.
Mastery in Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AdobeMuse (web), Sketch, Sketch Book Pro and CorelPainter.
Windows & MacOS, Powerpoint, Word.
Sound Software: Cubase, Sound Forge, Vegas Pro.
• 2017-2018 | Graphic Designer/Concept Designer T Design Group.com
tdesigngroup offers a full spectrum of design services from Creative Design and RFP decks to Conceptual Design and Schematics for events and attractions, theme and amusement parks, themed resorts and a variety of visitor and retail spaces. Highlighted works: Graphic design and production for 12 floors of Amazon’s Tilt 49 Building.
• 2012-2016 | Graphic Designer/Concept Designer| Seattle WA
Graphic Designer/Concept Designer developing concepts through production of projects including, theme park design, attraction show design, theatrical event design. Includes “ICE” attractions, TV Studio Sets, SeaWorld, Dream Works, and Princess Cruise Lines. Highlighted works: Themeing team member for SeaWorld’s new 2017 Ocean Explorer ride, and concept designer for SeaWorld’s 2017 Electric Ocean.
• 2001-2012 | Art Director/Concept Designer Dillon Works| Mukilteo WA
Responsible for the concept design and graphics. Highlighted works: Projects included the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium “Kids Zone” and Gold Medal Winner from THE EVENTS DESIGN AWARDS -30 BEST DESIGNS OF THE YEAR 2006 for:“Best Graphical Treatment:” Client : Cartoon Network Tooner Field, Atlanta Georgia
• 1987-2018 | Todd Nordling.com
30 years of illustration experience, Todd has produced art for such clients as Starbucks Coffee, Smucker’s Fruit Juice, Seattle Mariners, and events and attractions worldwide. Todd is currently represented by Ron Sweet of SweetReps.com in San Francisco.
Education • Spokane Falls Design School (Illustration,Graphic Design) 4 years, 1982-85 • School of Visual Concepts-Seattle
• Member-Society of Illustrators
• Married with two Daughters•Ironman Triathlete•Musician/Music Director