1400 NW 201st St. Seattle, WA 98177
• Todd Nordling is a creative Designer with skills in UI/Visual Design, Graphic and Environmental Design, Concept Design, Show & Exhibit Design, 3D Modeling and Illustration for Industrial and Exhibition projects worldwide.
• Software Knowledge: Rhino 3-D, Z-Brush and Sketch up, Sketch/InVision.
Mastery in Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AdobeMuse (web), Sketch, Sketch Book Pro and CorelPainter.
Windows & MacOS, Powerpoint, Word. Sound Software: Cubase, Sound Forge, Vegas Pro.
• 2017-2018 | Graphic Designer/Concept Designer-T Design Group.com www.tdesigngroup.com
tdesigngroup offers a full spectrum of design services from Creative decks to Conceptual Design and Schematics for Museums and Zoos, Events and Attractions, Theme and Amusement Parks, themed Resorts and a variety of Visitor and Retail spaces.
• 2012-2016 | Graphic Designer/Concept Designer-Freelance| Seattle WA www.spikeandthemop.com
Graphic Designer/Concept Designer developing concepts through production of projects including, Theme Park Design, Attraction Show Design, Theatrical Event Design and Environmental Graphic Design, Walk through Attractions and Broadcast Television studio sets. Clients: SeaWorld, Dream Works, and Princess Cruise Lines.
• 2001-2012 | Art Director/Concept Designer -Dillon Works| Mukilteo WA www.dillonworks.com
Dillon Works is a custom fabrication shop producing three-dimensional props for museum and institutional installations, prototyping fixtures and architectural solutions.
Todd was responsible for Concept Design, Schematic Design, Graphic Design and Presentation.
• 1987-2018 | Todd Nordling Illustration
30 years of illustration experience, Todd has produced art for such clients as Starbucks Coffee, Smucker’s Fruit Juice, Seattle Mariners, and events and attractions internationally. Todd is currently represented by Ron Sweet of SweetReps.com in San Francisco. See more of Todd's art work here: Todd Nordling Illustration
In addition to the above qualifications, Todd was designer for American Online "Scifinder" series and an Art Director for Sierra On-line and Astonish Inc. where the teams created 13 title releases and various web content, games and entertainment.
Education • School of Visual Concepts-Seattle • Spokane Falls Design School (Graphic Design) 4 years, 1982-85
• Member-Society of Illustrators
• Married with two Daughters•Ironman Triathlete•Musician/Music Director